Tuesday 20 June 2017

Mr.sB YoungAlaji [BIOGRAPHY]



BIOGRAPHY OF MR.SB YOUNGALAJI 


Real Name: Yahaya Shuaibu
Date of Birth: 12TH February
Stage Name: Mr.sB YoungAlaji
ABOUT MY CAREERS
As a man of vision and mission I am proud of my careers at any corner. As of career I have two profession MUSIC PROFESSION AND COMPUTER PROFESSION

As of Music profession, I am proud to be a talented artist and also a block buster in the Hausa HipPop (Rap) aspect.
          I started singing since when I am in Junior Secondary School. That was my first trial in which I featured one of my best Nigger THE B.BOY that was in the year 2012 in which we sang a song title (“#We_love_Masoya” and #Afizi).

          It was like a miracle to people around my hometown. That is how those songs continue to entertain people till after a year, that is almost 2013 were I sang a song called (“#Nabila” and “#Munyo Kauna”) as of them fans started increasing and also likes, because it was again a miracle to them. After a couple of rest I and my Niggers decided to release another hits named (“#Collaboration” “#Everybody” and #Kiso_Ni_Naso_Ki) that was early 2014.

          As of 2015 I met a new Niggers “Mr.KbOy and Mr. Marvelous” after which I decided to take my attention fully in music, I came up with an idea of creating group whom we created a group called TILDERIANSTAR KIDS (T.S.K)” where we released two songs titled (“Sallah Biki1 Rana” and “We want featuring in the World”). Then I came out with a single called “Tears of Love”.

         After the long journey silent. In the year 2017 we released a new hit one titled: "Nasu Wasa Ne" ft my real Buddy Mr.kBoy Sarki, and now I'm working on new one titled “My Naira Pass Your Dollar” Coming to you soon.


Languages Used In Music:
I Rap In Hausa and English
Due to school I wrote almost (3) Songs which I haven’t release. That’s all about my Music Career.

          As of Computer career. I started in the year 2008, in which I started as a apprentice, at “World Agenda Computer Services” after I had my profession certificate in World Agenda Computer Services. In the year 2012 I was employed as a manager in an enterprise called “Abuaisha Computer and Communication Services” to date.
          
         As computer, I thank Almighty Allah because I learned a lot and with my experience I thought a lot in different aspect of computer. Proud to be a Computer literate and Proud to be a musician (Rapper).

I’m kind of person who aims for the stars and demonstrates exceptional discipline and steely focus towards my goals and aspirations. With courage and faith, I take bold and risky decisions in every avenue of world a better, nicer place without letting the negativity of the world affect my heart or mind. I’m an idealist for whom integrity and self-respect is everything.


Contact
Facebook
Twitter 
Instagram 
Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment